Friday, February 19, 2010

During Eliza's Morning Nap Today...

I tried to paint/sand/stain the baby gate to match the railing:


And then tried to make a valance for my kitchen window:


Just don't pay attention to the fact that I'm still in my pajamas at 2:45 in the afternoon.

5 comments:

kathryn said...

well, well, you pajama crafter you...

zippy said...

Wow, NICELY done! So how come you said "tried" on both...like you didn't actually succeed in making them both turn out looking SO good? : )

zippy said...

Oh btw: I LOVE "get-stuff-done-while-you-stay-in-your-jammies-all-day" days!!! : )

mom said...

Well done! Did the material turn out to be the right red? Who needs a pattern/how-to-book if you're around? You're definitely a chip off Grandma Mathews' block!

The Fallon Schank's said...

Very good work, woman! (Hey, the pj thing comes with the territory. You get rolling, and don't want to break the rythm.)