This morning I went through the photo archives to see if I'm just imagining things.
February 2006:

February 2007:
February 2008:
February 2009:
February 2010:

It's true, right? He went from four years as a baby/toddler to a big kid who works the universal remote all of a sudden. I feel so old.
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair.
what a handsome little guy! it is crazy how quickly they change. i feel that way about sayer right now. he is almost 2 and i can't hardly believe it. i swear he was my little 8 month old just yesterday.
and yes, liam's hair is really cute right now!
very true. I feel the same about Abby- 4 years old does something to them
Hey, that last picture looks like Devin! (Oh, he is so very cute!)
I feel the same way about Drew. They ARE getting old, Kim. It is the most awful thing in the world. I'm not really trying to potty train Drew and I still let him drink out of a bottle. I DON'T WANT MY BABY BOY TO GROW UP!!! He can wear diapers until he is 5. I just love the way his little bum looks in them. Like a baby.
P.S. How's the job search going for you guys? Any updates? Garrit is 0 for 3 right now. No one is hiring outsiders. We might go to CA and move in with my parents. (But don't tell them, okay?)
Holy Cow does he remind me of Toby!! We will have to get together before Devin's big wedding! Love ya!
Post a Comment