Saturday, February 20, 2010

Family Photos

We went to California last week to visit my parents, and while we were there I found this old photo of my family when my brother and I were about the same ages as Liam and Eliza.


Here's a recent photo of my new family, which made me realize a few things:


1) It's probably time for us to get a professional family photo taken.

2) Apparently, I can't blame genetics for the fact that I'm still 20 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.

3) Fortunately, I haven't passed on my beady little eyes; but unfortunately, Eliza got my wings ears.

5 comments:

Tami said...

Cute pictures! I never noticed anything weird about your ears! Eliza is a cutie! I was changing Austin's diaper the other day, and he said, "Mommy! You look like Dumbo!" I had tucked my hair behind my ear on one side. :)

The Fallon Schank's said...

Too cute!!!!

mom said...

HEEEYYY! I LOVED those eyes...they were like deer or baby animal eyes, all brown, no white.
And don't dis those ears, either, cuz they come from a very wonderful relative--Grandpa (Farrel) Francom.
And sorry, but any battles with an extra pound or two that you have during your life definitely hail from me--but I still have hope that I will look like my mom when I'm 80.

Melissa said...

LOL
I love your mum's comment.
You guys look great.
Hey it could be worse.............you could be 55 pounds from your pre pregnancy weight.
I'd be celebrating with only 20 pounds to go.

bex said...

Kim - anyone's face looks 20 pounds slimmer when there is 20 pounds of poofy hair on either side to throw everything off balance! (sorry mom francom - I know it was the 80s)

I wish someone had kept that shirt that Jeff is wearing around. That thing is rad.