Friday, March 12, 2010

Mini Splash Pad

Even though I've been married to Ben for almost 8 years and he's been working in the swimming pool industry the entire time, I never would have guessed that he could build and program a water feature all by himself.

But check it out! He totally did.




Hopefully his next project will be a more permanent one in the backyard.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Cool! Where is this one going to go?

Schmath said...

Ah man! Now I wish I went!

Kim Dubois said...

This one is on display at the Expo Center this weekend. I'm not sure where it will go after that.

And Schmath, it's not too late...

Sheri and Dan said...

who knew when we were freshman that Ben would be such a "keeper"
We need to get together again soon

Elizabeth Swensen said...

I ran into Ben at the home show, and may have told him about your post... He didn't sound too happy. Haha. Guess we gotta keep the blogging world away from the boys...

J-Dub said...

Why doesn't he start his own business? Then Ryan can add sound to it and you would have one amazing feature!