Monday, January 02, 2012

Sleeping Arrangements

Last night we came home from our Christmas vacation to a thermostat with dead batteries and a 47-degree house. Liam and Eliza had fallen asleep in the car, so we carried them to their beds, loaded them with blankets, and blasted space heaters at them.

By 1:00 a.m., their rooms were pretty toasty, so I turned off the space heaters. By 4:00 a.m., the whole house was pretty toasty, so I went in to remove their extra blankets.

That’s when I realized that Eliza had taken matters into her own hands. I found her sound asleep on the floor next to her bed.


She's pretty new to the whole "big girl bed" situation, so it's perfectly understandable that she didn't know how to just take her covers off.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I can't stop giggling, that is so so funny. What a cutie.