Check me out - two days in a row! I'm like a blogging maniac. Well I had a job interview yesterday. They offered me a job, and I took it. So today I'm giving my two weeks' notice...not just to my boss, but to my reader(s). I don't know what the Internet usage rights are like there, but I'm really hoping my next job isn't as boring as my current job. I would love to be so busy at work that I don't even have time for blogging. I would love for 8 hours to feel like 8 hours instead of 26 hours. So we'll see what the future holds.
The good news is that I'll be making more money and I'll be commuting in the opposite direction of traffic. Lucky! The bad news is that I don't get to jam on Thursdays at lunchtime anymore. (There's a bunch of old men that play bluegrass music where I work on Thursdays at lunchtime. They're AWESOME!) So I'll miss that, but it turns out that my boss-to-be plays Irish whistles. So maybe we can start up a new lunchtime jam session, Celtic style. But the best news of all is that I will no longer have to wear nylons every day. Hooray!
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that not having to wear nylons should be the motivation behind any job. Nylons are not comfortable at all. Congrats on the new job! I for one will miss the blogs. You didn't post much, but they were really interesting!
Post a Comment