Thursday, March 16, 2006

Kilan

Last month I made my annual trip to Ikea and saw this bedspread that I really liked.

I didn’t buy it because it was my first time seeing it, it wasn’t on my shopping list, I wasn’t in the market for a new bedspread, and I didn’t have room for it in my suitcase. It’s excuses like these that make me want to punch myself in the face.

I can’t stop thinking about that blanket and I live at least 60 billion miles from the nearest Ikea. I’ve been to 15 different stores looking for a replacement, but Bed Bath & Beyond and Target don’t have anything like it.

Now I’m going to have to plan another trip to California. How can one store have such control over me?

2 comments:

be said...

I don't get it. What's so special about it? They don't have black bedspreads at Target?

Kim Dubois said...

I don't know whether they have black bedspreads at Target, Be. I was looking for a brown one. A very special brown one.