I would look at pictures of my friends’ babies with food all over their faces and wonder how they knew their baby wasn't going to smear goo all over everything while they were taking the picture. The whole messy-faced-baby idea kind of freaked me out.
Maybe I didn’t have an accurate understanding of the baby food stage, or maybe it’s just different when the baby is your own, but yesterday Liam ate squash for the first time and I almost died of cuteness overload. I'm happy to announce that my fears of the messy baby food stage have completely disappeared.
1 comment:
I don't know you, but your baby is seriously adorable. Don't tell any of the boys I know, but I love babies. Do you live close by? Can I hold your baby? I am a friend of Bryant's but I am a nicer person than he is, so you don't have to worry about me.
Post a Comment