Today Liam and I went to Costco, which is normally a thousand times better than going to the regular grocery store because of a) samples, and b) churros for $1, but ever since my New Year’s Resolution it’s not that cool to go to Costco on a Thursday.
As we strolled by the snacks section, I came across several foods that I had never considered for Liam, including graham crackers. I weighed my options. I could buy the huge box of 324654987 crackers for $5.99 or I could go to the regular grocery store and buy the regular box for like a dollar, right? I didn’t know whether Liam would even like them, so I put the giant box back and kept shopping.
On my way home I stopped at the regular grocery store because I was too excited about graham crackers. I was convinced that Liam would love them. I found the small box of graham crackers, but as it turned out they cost $3.99—not $1. That’s when I started regretting my decision to put back the giant box at Costco.
I bought the mini box and went home, but when I unloaded my trunk I realized that I had never actually put the Costco graham crackers back on the shelf. I bought the giant box AND the expensive box, and so far Liam has eaten ¾ of one cracker.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh how i miss costco. i recently renewed my costco card just so that i could go when i'm in utah or california. yeah, costco is pretty much my idea of a great vacation. that and ikea.
time for some smores.
Post a Comment