I painted my bathroom again last night. I think the new color is a little less "The '60s called; they want their paint color back" and a little more "Please buy me when Kim puts her house on the market." What do you think? Too boring?
I like the cookie color because it looks like Mexico or Italy or something. It is striking. However, it will probably go out of style quicker. When is your house going on the market?
I agree with Schmath, the other color was more "Tuscan" and I liked it. This one is boring-er, but also safer. It's not likely to turn anyone off of buying (not everyone likes Tuscan). Good luck!
4 comments:
I need more angles. And get your zoom on.
I like the cookie color because it looks like Mexico or Italy or something. It is striking. However, it will probably go out of style quicker. When is your house going on the market?
I agree with Schmath, the other color was more "Tuscan" and I liked it. This one is boring-er, but also safer. It's not likely to turn anyone off of buying (not everyone likes Tuscan). Good luck!
i liked the other one because the toilet seat was down.
Post a Comment