Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Farewell, Crib

I just went to get Liam out of his crib after 20 seconds in time out, and I found him perched on top with his legs dangling over the side, like he was ready to jump 5 feet to the floor. You know, kind of like this:


I think it might be time to move him to a bed.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

was he also wearing a newsboy cap and holding a tin lunchbox? because that would have been weird.

Dal said...

No, don't go for the Toddler bed. American Academy of Pediatrics recommends Helmets. Be sure to have your pediatrician or Certified Athletic trainer check the helmet for correct fit. If you still have problems, come and see me in the Emergency room in St. George Utah.

Kim Dubois said...

Hey, Dallon! Are you still alive? Do you really live in St. George? Your kids are so dang cute.

Also, thanks for the great parenting tips.