You might remember that last year I absolutely detested dandelions. I picked those stupid yellow flowers every single day and never got any satisfaction from it. This year, things have changed.
I found this handy little tool called the Weed Hound at Home Depot.

This thing reaches down and grabs my dandelions by the roots without even making me bend over. I'm not much of a gardener, but this thing is SO gratifying. I think I'm in love.
6 comments:
wow, that is amazing. does it work on other weeds? we are in serious need of one of those!
Very cool trick! I just planted my first garden and so this thing may come in handy.
Is it odd that when I opened your page I immediately thought I was looking at a salad? What am I eating?
That's awesome you found something you love so much.
Dru and I put the yellow scots 2 weed and feed fertilizer on our lawn and it totally eliminates all our dandelions plus clover we seem to get growing in our lawn EVERY year.
I need this for wedding my gardens though.
How much is it?
i wonder why it's called the weed hound? why not the weed exterminator, or weed murderer, or weed extractor.
i should be in marketing.
Yes I know i haven't talked to you in over a year, or looked at you blog for about as long, but... with spring finally here there were SO many dandy lions that I could not ignore them and every time I have gone out to root up a dozen or fifty or so I have thought of you because of that post last year.
ANYway I obviously was inspired to look at your post again! I'm so going to run out and buy this this weekend.
Post a Comment