Oh man, I was watching so closely last night to see if anyone I knew was adutioning. No luck here.
i was so sad i missed Salt lake, i knew there would be someone i knew so now I need to know- did she make it to vegas, did they show her on there and did greg try out with her, i need to know all the info- someone help!
Have I mentioned that I love reading your blog because you are always making me laugh???sarah
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man, I was watching so closely last night to see if anyone I knew was adutioning. No luck here.
i was so sad i missed Salt lake, i knew there would be someone i knew so now I need to know- did she make it to vegas, did they show her on there and did greg try out with her, i need to know all the info- someone help!
Have I mentioned that I love reading your blog because you are always making me laugh???
sarah
Post a Comment