Thursday, March 19, 2009

Eliza Jayne

Here she is!


Baby Eliza was born yesterday at 4:01 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and she was 18 1/2 inches long. She came out screaming her head off and didn't stop for a full 3 minutes at least. Also, she had her umbilical chord wrapped around her neck, so I take back all of that "stubborn" stuff I said about her not turning during yesterday's procedure.

11 comments:

Bethany said...

she is just the most darling little thing! congratulations!

Schmath said...

I can't wait to see her again! She's adorable, and I love her. So was she breech the whole time they thought she wasn't?

Leah said...

Cute, cute, cute. Sorry you had such an adventurous delivery. I'm glad you guys made it. She's an angel.

The UnMighty said...

oh, what a sweetheart! she's even already smiling! i can't wait for oscar to meet his first girlfriend.

kathryn said...

uh, that was me up there, not Ben...

mom said...

She's adorable. I hope she marries Oscar because then she will have the coolest in-laws around. You should mention that Jayne comes from your Grandma Mathews, who is still teaching primary and almost 81!

kathryn said...

go grandma mathews! does she teach sunbeams? that would be the best.

Leah said...

Yeah. I forgot to say I love her name (especially the middle one.)

Bingham fam said...

Hey I am partial to her middle name too!!! I love her! She is beautiful! I am sorry about the c-section, but hey it will heal soon enough and you would rather be safe then sorry!CONGRATS!

Melissa said...

She's just perfect guys. Well done.

LauraBro said...

congrats---glad she's here safely (made it harder for you though ;) I'm glad I didn't steal the name from you (i had no idea you-liked it--bu apparently you had planned it already) she's a way cute Eliza anyways! What a cute room- I can't believe the crafts you made- you are talented!