Monday, March 02, 2009

Spray 'N Wash

I can’t believe that I’m 29 years old and up until yesterday, I had never used Spray 'N Wash. I recently heard that it’s good at getting baby poop out of clothes, so I bought some over the weekend.

As it turns out, that stuff is pretty miraculous. It took chocolate out of my white shirt yesterday and mascara out of my carpet today. I can’t wait to see what spills tomorrow brings, just so I can test out the Spray 'N Wash.

6 comments:

mom said...

You don't remember that Zout is even better than Spray 'N Wash? Oh yes, I remember now. You had a little home remedy dictionary that told you all the tricks of how to clean things using stuff you find around the house...like getting gum out of hair with peanut butter, and ballpoint pen ink out of clothes with hairspray.
But REALLY, you DON'T remember how Zout saved your wedding by getting furniture stain out of the bridesmaid's dress? The dress was just finished and you spun it around with glee, bumping into the freshly stained centerpieces and covering the sage green skirt with large brown spots. You were pretty horrified, and we all were pretty amazed when Zout took the stains out easily.

Schmath said...

Just so you know, dad has totally been obsessing about how you didn't have any comments on this post for a few days. He checks every day to see if there are any comments. He worries that you will feel bad.

I like how you can buy spray 'n wash in bulk. Does zout come in bulk?

Tami said...

My mom has used Spray 'N Wash forever and I started using it when I started doing my own laundry, but now that I have kids that really get things dirty Gina converted me to using Oxi-Clean. I think they both work great, though!

kathryn said...

yeah, i have to side with tami. i'm an oxi-clean girl myself. although lately i've been using this earth-friendly biodegradable stuff and it works pretty good, too. also, i wonder why your dad doesn't leave a comment to make you feel better? well bro. francom? why don't you?

Schmath said...

Dad said he didn't know how to leave comments because he'd have to login. I told him he didn't have to and showed him how easy it was, and he said maybe he'd do it next time, but he kind of spaced out while I was showing him, so I bet he won't. Consider this a challenge, Dad! Now maybe he will.

I like oxy clean a lot too, but do they sell a kind that you can spray on? That'd be way easier than mixing it up every time. I guess I could mix it and put it in a spray bottle.

Tami said...

They do sell a spray kind just like the Spray 'N Wash! I'm too lazy to do that mixing stuff!