Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nursery Projects, Part III

My last nursery project started with this frame from Ikea. I painted it white, but couldn’t figure out what to put in it. Then, while it was disassembled and lying on the floor, I accidentally stepped on the glass and broke it. Luckily, Schmath was there to suggest a memo board. Works for me.


Now I think the nursery is finished. Won’t it be cool if my baby ends up being a boy instead of a girl, and I bring him home to this?




10 comments:

zippy said...

The memory board turned out well! Love the nursery...hope you end up with a girl. : )

Schmath said...

I totally worried about that too. But then you'd get to redecorate! It would be fun.

kathryn said...

this could be in a magazine! great job, kimb. now just get the baby out, already.

sarah said...

ok i was going to put up pics of the memo board i made scarlette a couple days ago, but now it would be put to shame. her room is so adorable!! when i have baby numero 2 i am getting you and kat together and you can decorate... in fact maybe you should just do the whole house! :)

Bethany said...

cutest nursery i have ever seen!! i especially love the chandelier. if you had a boy, you'd only lose the $8 that you used to create this billion dollar nursery!

The Crowley's said...

did you get your cute chandelier from ikea?

Melissa said...

Wow that room is beautiful.
Where did you get the light fixture in the middle?

Kim Dubois said...

Sure enough, the chandelier is from Ikea. It's this one.

Leah said...

Love it! I broke the glass in my Ikea frame too. Funny. I just hung it up with nothing inside it. Someday I'll make a memo board out of it too.

Marlo said...

It looks awesome Kimmi. I'm seriously impressed by your interior decorating skills. You should start a business. Seriously.