Thursday, February 05, 2009

Missing My Boy

Ben and I are in the Bahamas this week, courtesy of Ben’s cool boss who sponsors all of our fun vacations. Over the last few months when I told people we were coming here six weeks before my due date, they usually said something like, “Aren’t you nervous that you’ll have your baby in the Bahamas?” But not Schmath. She found out I would be taking my white, pregnant body to the tropics in the middle of winter and said, “You are going to look so bad in a swimsuit.”

We dropped Liam off in Denver with Ben’s parents before we flew here, and I used up my whole camera battery before we arrived. And apparently I forgot to pack the charger. Oops.

No big deal though, right? I’m sure everyone would rather see a video of Liam singing than boring photos of the Atlantis Resort.

8 comments:

Schmath said...

I am soooo rude! Sorry. I bet you look super cute.

Unknown said...

Liam is adorable and I bet you look great in the Bahamas. Enjoy it before your new little one arrives! :)

Emily said...

Liam's pronunciation is amazing. And I'm so jealous you're at the Atlantis. And this is Emily H (or R). I would never comment before 9 a.m.

Schmath said...

Did you get to swim with the dolphins?

Melissa said...

That's Masaru's favourite song.
He keeps telling his pre-school he wants to sing it and they don't know what he's talking about.

Bingham fam said...

WOW! HOW SPOILED ARE YOU!!! HAWAII AND NOW THIS! THAT IS VERY CUTE OF LIAM SINGING!

mom said...

Oh, I miss Liam...What a sweetheart. I like how he says, "What?" and then goes on when he forgets something. You used to do that as well. It brings back memories of good times!

Anonymous said...

He sings like dad!