So how come you can't do it pregnant? I thought dolphins were extra nice to pregnant women cause they can sense it? I've always wanted to do this as well. I'd be totally jeleous if Dru did it and not me.
I did it whilst pregnant! I totally think that they can sense it too, I know my dog can. And yes, you should be jealous, it's unbelievable. You'll have to do it one day.
5 comments:
Ryan's jealous too, but for different reasons. He said, "Ben's kissing that dolphin? He won't even kiss me!"
I am jealous, but not for the reason Ryan is jealous. I have always wanted to swim with dolphins!
So how come you can't do it pregnant?
I thought dolphins were extra nice to pregnant women cause they can sense it?
I've always wanted to do this as well.
I'd be totally jeleous if Dru did it and not me.
I did it whilst pregnant! I totally think that they can sense it too, I know my dog can. And yes, you should be jealous, it's unbelievable. You'll have to do it one day.
I think the dolphin is jealous of Ryan. You can see it in his eyes.
Post a Comment