Next I bought this laundry hamper from Babies R Us:

But the pink didn’t match right, so I got some fabric and made my own version:
Then I went to JoAnn’s on Monday, since they were having a big President’s Day sale, and found some scrapbooking paper, photo box lids, paper maché letters, and ribbon, and got all crafty. Ben came home just as I was finishing up and said, "So I guess you decided on a name?"
11 comments:
How much do you charge for crafty lessons? ;)
So where's Liam while you're doing all of this?
Does he still take two naps a day?
Or are you doing all of this while he's practicing his signing skills?
Looks great man.
I just don't know how you find the time to do everything.
you are amazing- i have to start as soon as i am pregnant and my projects don't come out near as cool! way to go!
Cool. Hey Kim it's Nate. I need your email so I can tell you about teachers. Mine's n_olson@yahoo.com. Word.
Kimmi-Cakes--
You are just too clever! We want to hire you as our interior designer! Pretty please with sugar on top! -FDAD
Wow kim, you are super crafty. Does your ward know about this? If they did you would be giving an enrichment lesson or something. Very impressive.
So, you didn't answer... What does Liam do while you are doing all your projects? Can I drop Drew off at your house so I can get my projects done too???
hey... that's not how you spell Kathryn.
Beautiful nursery! I LOVE the name you've chosen...can't wait to see pictures of her! : )
Well first of all, Liam hardly ever hangs out with me now that he's a big 3-year-old. He plays with his toys or watches movies and tells me to go do something else.
But also, I only do easy projects that take 2 hours or less from start to finish, so I did most of these things during naptime.
YOu inspire me! I love all your craftyness! That baby is going to have the cutest nursery ever! I love the bedding and crib curtains you rock! OH an I LOVE THE ELIZA LETTERS GOOD CHOICE ON THE NAME!
Post a Comment