Liam thought they were pretty neat. As I was putting them on him, he said, “These are the kind of pants that Brenda wears to church.” And everybody knows that Brenda is really cool.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Ballerinos
While we were in Denver dropping Liam off last week, my sister-in-law, Monica, gave me a whole bunch of baby girl clothes, including tights in every size imaginable. Naturally, I had to try the tights on our boys to see how cute they’re going to look on my baby girl.

Liam thought they were pretty neat. As I was putting them on him, he said, “These are the kind of pants that Brenda wears to church.” And everybody knows that Brenda is really cool.
Liam thought they were pretty neat. As I was putting them on him, he said, “These are the kind of pants that Brenda wears to church.” And everybody knows that Brenda is really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Liam is going to be mad when he gets older and realizes that you made him pose like that then posted it on the internet.
kind of like the way you got mad at your nickname "schmath"?
Somehow I think even though he's ok with it now, he'll regret this picture.
Nice! So I would be jealous of the dolphin kissing too. That boss of Ben's is a serious keeper. Hope all goes well with the baby.
Post a Comment