Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twins

So far, Eliza is pretty much an exact replica of Baby Liam. She’s a screaming, dark-eyed mouth-breather, just like her brother. And just like her brother, she woke up with her eye gunked shut on day 9. Matching blocked tear ducts…how sweet.

Here they are with their matching angry faces:




And here they are with their matching pacifier faces:



10 comments:

Schmath said...

I feel kind of guilty for enjoying their suffering, but crying babies are so cute.

Celeste said...

holy freaking twins. those are great! congrats Kim, she's a hot mad mess of beautiful!

Melissa said...

Yep, twins!

be said...

I believe it's pronounced "twinners".

kathryn said...

bryant is correct. it is twinners. and kim, do you just love her to bits? she is so adorable! especially with giant flowers atop her little screaming head. i need to come visit and hold eliza jayne. i love her already! what does liam think of her?

The Crowley's said...

did you have to get liam's eyes probed? I did with michael and davis started to get blocked as well then cleared up all of a sudden- a miracle. Have you ever tried to mess with your diet- I know that with michael's allergies what I ate affected him and made him fussy and spit up= hope you hang in there= she is a cutie. Amber

Tami said...

Kim! How cute! I am so excited to come see Eliza...and you of course! I am 99% sure I am coming to visit during Spring Break in April, around the 16th-19th. Will you be in town for me to come by!? I was thinking Friday the 17th sometime between 12 and 5?

Tricia said...

Very close to being twins, but Liam has her beat on the wrinkles in the forehead. I also love seeing the crying pictures! So cute.

Paige said...

That angry gorilla face is priceless.

LauraBro said...

they DO look alike! Savannah had chronic eye infection goops until I took out dairy from my diet--but before figuring that out--wow what a pain!

what a QT- getting much sleep?