Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hoping I'm Tough Enough

I’m two days from my due date and I found out yesterday that my baby is breech. Surprise! So now I’m on my way to the hospital for a potential baby-flipping procedure. If it works, I’ll be home later this afternoon, still pregnant. If it doesn’t work, I’ll have a c-section this afternoon.

Wish me luck!

UPDATE: My fetus is totally stubborn, so the c-section is scheduled for 3:00 today. Yikes!

8 comments:

Bethany said...

good luck kim!!!!

Tricia said...

Ahhhhhhhh! I hope it works! Also, do you like people to visit you in the hospital? Or do you like people to wait a week or so and come visit you at your house?

Melissa said...

According to Ben's facebook status - you're going into the O.R.?! Hooray! You'll do awesome. Can't wait to see pictures of this little one!

Mo said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait!

Emily said...

You probably have a DAUGHTER by now! BAAHHH!

kathryn said...

what??? oh man, i'm so excited for you! i hope everything goes run-of-the-mill... loves to you all!

Melissa said...

Sorry Kim. I hope it all goes well.

Angela said...

What? No band practice? Sheesh! haha, jk. TOTALLY just kidding. I hope it all went well and that you're forgetting the big cut on your belly and adoring your beautiful girl-child. Welcome Eliza!