It's true, girls clothes are a lot funner. Boys clothes are cute though but it's just not the same. I honestly get excited every morning to get Yuki dressed and do her hair. I wonder how long it'll last? She's the best dressed and best looking out of all of us. Maybe I'm creating a monster though.
Couldn't agree more--shopping for girls is so much more fun than shopping for boys (J-rod even enjoys shopping for Baby A, and he normally DOESN'T enjoy shopping!)
4 comments:
It's true, girls clothes are a lot funner.
Boys clothes are cute though but it's just not the same.
I honestly get excited every morning to get Yuki dressed and do her hair.
I wonder how long it'll last?
She's the best dressed and best looking out of all of us.
Maybe I'm creating a monster though.
Ooo, I hope you bought little Liza some sunglasses.
Couldn't agree more--shopping for girls is so much more fun than shopping for boys (J-rod even enjoys shopping for Baby A, and he normally DOESN'T enjoy shopping!)
Those are so cute!!!! Now I am going to wish Ethan or Austin was a girl! :)
Post a Comment