Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Old Man Eliza

I'm still sitting here at the computer 10 minutes later, which means Liam is still sleeping in his underwear.

But here's my new concern:



Does anyone else think my baby looks an awful lot like George from The Apprentice? This is a little creepy.

5 comments:

dp said...

ahhh now I'm all worried about a uriney bed!!!
What happened!

Oh and fathering multiples I can say this:
1. I expect you to blog and sleep less.
2. It gets significantly easier in one year. I know. A year.

sorry.

Schmath said...

She's way cuter, but I can see the resemblance. I want to snuggle her, but not him.

Melissa said...

I'm with Stacey!

Tricia said...

Not remotely the same. I want to pinch her little cheekies but you couldn't pay me to even pat his.

P.S. Dave really thinks you had twins. ha!

Emily said...

She's totally cuter and doesn't have liver spots, which is a plus! I'm glad you're a funny mommy blogger.