Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seriously?

Who's the genius that made baby Tylenol bright red? Has there ever been a baby who swallowed that stuff without spitting it all over?

5 comments:

Ruth said...

You should try grape. It is light purple and my girls want every last drop of it.

Melissa said...

I'm with you man, it's bullcrap. They need to just make it clear or white.

Lauren said...

I only buy the dye free. Now, if only pedialite came in dye free while still flavored.

Bingham fam said...

UNFORTUNATELY my little girl thinks it is candy and has gotten a hold of it more then one time and I have had to call the poison control. Lets just say I think the poison control knows me by name!

Maggie said...

Charlotte LOVES the stuff. If she had known how, I'm sure her little baby tongue would have licked the dropper clean on the outside along with sucking the stuff from the inside.