Friday, August 07, 2009

Slow And Steady Doesn't Win the Race

The other night I heard a song on the radio about Michael Jackson’s life and legacy. I can't believe my band broke up four years ago, and we still haven’t finished recording our last album, but some guy wrote and recorded a song in one month and it’s already getting played on the radio.

4 comments:

Schmath said...

I like how the website says, "Our second album will be released later this year." How long has it said that for? And I like how the only gig on there was in 2006. It's like a ghost town.

The Crowley's said...

i have faith we will finish some day before i am finished having kids- it used to be before abby was born. three kids later my hope has been changed to before i am finished having kids. I do love that i can still say i am working on a cd and people think i am cool. if they only knew!!!

mom said...

Slow and steady CAN win the race...I think the missing part is the "steady."

Your fans will still be ecstatic at the release of the new CD, even if it IS in the millenium.

Kathleen said...

And some of your fans are still checking in on the web site periodically to see if there's any news.... Hope springs eternal.