Last night Ben and I got on the topic of church dances, which got him thinking about his 14-year-old church dance crush. After a few minutes of trying to remember her name, he exclaimed, “Autumn!” Then, after a few more seconds of thinking about her, he said, “We should name our next daughter Autumn.”
Right. That’s totally going to happen.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"How about 'NO' Scott,"- Dr. Evil in Austin Powers
How is he going to tell you that story about an old crush and say let's name our children after her.
I would be able to name a lot of our daughters that way, I'll tell you what...
Ha! Ha! Okay, you name your next daughter "Autumn" and we will name our daughter "Summer" (a name Bryan likes), and together we can be the seasons. ;)
my ben had me convinced for years that his ex girlfriend had named her firstborn son ben...
Post a Comment