At one point Eliza was staring out the window at the snow, and her profile reminded me that I’ve been meaning to try making some of those silhouettes I keep seeing all over. You know the ones, right?
So I took pictures of Liam and Eliza:

Then Photoshopped them and hung them up:
And now that spot above the light switch in the hallway is my favorite place in the whole house.
6 comments:
those are cool. i remember as a kid having to sit by projector to cast a shadow and someone would trace my silhouette on a piece of white paper.
photoshop for the win (as usual).
Oh, little KC, you are much too talented!
love this - totally stealing your idea!
i've been meaning to do that, too. but I never even thought of using photoshop. brilliant!
I just "caught up" on your blog. (did you know I was blog-stalking you?) You have the coolest life, I swear. Love the silhouettes, too! I couldn't get my kids to quit looking AT the camera for once. :)
I really, really do love this so much!
Post a Comment