Here’s my proof:
1) He sat through Liam’s piano lesson yesterday, wide awake, and didn’t make a peep. I never even had to bounce or dance or walk around. He just sat quietly on my lap.
2) Last night we went bowling, and he stayed happily in his carseat and then FELL ASLEEP. No crying, no rocking…nothing. This is unheard of for us.
If I ever had another baby, I think I would name it Zantac. Zanny for short, obviously.
Here’s video proof that this baby can now simultaneously lie flat on his back and smile, which was an impossible combination up until this week:
3 comments:
Yippeeeeeeeeeeee! ('Don't you just LOVE break throughs like this! Sleep, sleep, happy, happy!)
I am so happy for you. It stinks to have screaming babies
Oh Kim, I'm so glad!!! Now you can have like, 50 more kids! (I just dropped the one year old baby girl that i'm babysitting off my lap while typing this comment... heh heh maybe i shouldn't be having another one.)
Post a Comment