Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I Win

Liam and Eliza are going through a competetive phase right now, where everything they do turns into a race. All day long I hear, “I win eating my cereal!” “But I win drinking my milk!” “I win up the stairs!” “I win going potty!”

Last night we went to the park, and Liam gashed his head on a tree branch. Ben’s dad is in town, so he took Eliza and Ollie home while Ben and I took Liam to get stitches.


We got home around 10 pm, and Ben’s dad told us Eliza couldn’t sleep. She wanted to talk to us. I figured it was because of all the drama in the last few hours. So we went in her room, where she sat up and said, “Liam, I win getting my jammies on!”

4 comments:

Liz Borchardt said...

That's awesome!!

Liz Borchardt said...

Not the stitches! I was refering to the sibling love!! Hope Liam is feeling better!

Tami said...

Oh, poor Liam! How funny Eliza made sure to tell you she won! Don't you love the sibling rivalry? ;)

John W said...

winning!