Thursday, March 08, 2007

I Always Have To Steal My Kisses from You

It’s not that easy to get Liam to give kisses. If you’re lucky, he might lean his cheek in the general area of your lips when you ask for a kiss, but you probably won’t get much more than that.

Today we bought some hydrocortisone cream for Liam’s eczema, and as soon as I had finished rubbing it on his red little toes, he kissed the tube of ointment. Twice.

Apparently he saves his kisses for the things he really loves.

3 comments:

kathryn said...

that's awesome! maggie does that, too... like she's saying, "If you must kiss me, you may kiss me here" and then she turns her face almost completely away from you so that you might be lucky enough to plant one on her ear lobe.

Tricia said...

Baby kisses are always way too wet anyway. You should feel lucky.

The UnMighty said...

I've heard of this before. Don't be too surprised if in a few years you're cleaning out his room and find pictures of scantily clad topical ointments under his bed.