Thursday, March 22, 2007

Send Me Off to Glory in a Glad Bag

Tonight after dinner as I was putting away the leftover lasagna, I realized that our “Saran™ wrap” and our “Ziploc® bags” were both actually made by Glad®. I began to feel bad for the Glad people because all of their products are known by other companies’ brand names.

But then I remembered this cool song that my friend Cat sings, and I realized that Glad doesn’t need to be known for their plastic wrap or their sealable bags. They’ve got their trash bags to carry on the Glad name.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I must say, I really enjoyed cruising through your website - and may I add, those are some extremely hot, pink pants. Where does one find pink pants in bulk like that? I must also add, that I love your teeny sister (who I know vicariously through blog comments) and her huge bass. Very impressive.