I didn’t think it was that hard to say “Mama.” Aren’t there tiny babies that can say Mama? I think it’s one of the easiest words in the English language. So how come Liam can call my sister “Schmath,” but he can’t call me “Mama?”
Whatever. He totally called you "Mama" when I was holding him. All he ever did was say "Mama" and do the hand sign for parents. He doesn't even like me anymore. He's starting to become a mama's boy and I'm the one getting jealous.
3 comments:
Whatever. He totally called you "Mama" when I was holding him. All he ever did was say "Mama" and do the hand sign for parents. He doesn't even like me anymore. He's starting to become a mama's boy and I'm the one getting jealous.
Nice try, Schmath. I've been asking him to say "Mama" for 18 months now and he only ever signs it. Yet somehow "Zaps" came out on the first try.
my boss showed me a video this morning of a dog that can say mama.
wait. that wasnt a very helpful comment, was it?
Post a Comment