Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Guilty Pleasures

Hot chocolate is one of the exceptions to my No Dessert on Weekdays resolution. Other exceptions include birthdays and holidays and that fall on weekdays, including Presidents’ Day. (Well what would you do if you had chocolate fondue leftover from the weekend and it just happened to be Presidents’ Day? Some rules are made to be bent.)

Ben got me one of these hot chocolate machines for Christmas, and I love it so much I want to marry it.



My brother-in-law recently introduced me to the concept of adding flavored creamer to hot chocolate, so I bought some French Vanilla creamer and tried it out in my machine this morning. It was so good that even after drinking hot chocolate on weekdays for my entire resolute life, I actually feel guilty right now.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I have one too. It's like swimming in a sea of delicious chocolate foam. I LOVE mine.

Anonymous said...

ben couldn't find a cocoa-latte machine at christmas time so instead he bought me a cappaccino maker, thinking it would be the same. i returned it but still haven't replaced it with a cocoa-latte machine. but now, after reading this post, i'm going to k mart right now to buy mine.
p.s. my fave flavored creamer is hazlenut.

be said...

I like Irish Creme the best. Try that one.

Kim Dubois said...

So you guys have known about flavored creamer this whole time and you've been keeping it a secret?

Not cool.

mistapuggs said...

The Coconut creamer is by FAR the best. I love coconut creamer so much, I want to take it out behind the middle school and get it pregnant!

kathryn said...

looks like someone has been watching 30 rock...