Liam knows how to spell his name because he has the wooden letters L, I, A, and M hanging in his room. The only other word he knows how to spell is Ikea. Don't ask me why he knows that one. I swear we don't go that often.
The other day I asked Liam where he wanted to go that day. Here is his response:
Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He's absolutely darling! What a cutie! So...did he get to go to IKEA that day? : ) I can't blame him, I love that place too! However, my boys don't feel quite the same way Liam does about IKEA. : ( Maybe once J is potty-trained he'll enjoy it more. M likes it as long as he can play in Smaland, but once his time there is up he's ready to get out of there!
WOW. You should send that to the IKEA marketing team!
I'll take him! I want to go too!
You what I think is awesome? Technology. It's cool that you can capture moments like that and then share it with people.
You know what I think is awesome? Liam. How did you get such a cool one?
It must run in the family. Drew and I go (almost) every day. We love it there.
When my neice Marah was 2, she used to say, "Daddy goes to work, and mommy goes to Ikea!"
Kids will be a beacon of truth, won't they?
Post a Comment