This year Christmas stockings have moved up a notch on my priority list. This means it’s time to get rid of the dollar store stockings we’ve been using, but I’m not ready to fork out $7 each for new ones. So instead, I just spent $20 on fabric to make some.
Two broken sewing machine needles and a few hours later, my stockings look like they were made in first grade art class, and I keep finding white fuzz all over everything.
3 comments:
homemade things have so much more character than store bought ones. It's the way to go for sure.
yes. that's why homemade babies are so much better than storebought.
plus, where else can you buy stockings that look like you skinned donner and blitzen?
they're really awesome and i bet you're house looks so festive. maybe i should come see them in person. can i?
I think they look great too. Good job, Kim!
Post a Comment