Oh no Kim. I've got bad news. Hotch Locket is the new slang for marijuana. You know, cannabis! Luckily I'm a teacher and am abreast of all the hip slang kids use these days. Now you have a chance to nip this in the bud before it's to late and he's lost to the "rock and/or roll" lifestyle.
GOOD to know! Isn't it funny how as these little kids talk you have to translate their words. The mom can always understand when others can't. Katelin will say something to whoever and It seems so clear to me but they will be like "what did she say?" I love it. However Liam can say IKEA like expert! :) P.S. How was the party at Sarah's? I got so sick on Sunday, I was sad I missed it.
3 comments:
Oh no Kim. I've got bad news. Hotch Locket is the new slang for marijuana. You know, cannabis! Luckily I'm a teacher and am abreast of all the hip slang kids use these days. Now you have a chance to nip this in the bud before it's to late and he's lost to the "rock and/or roll" lifestyle.
GOOD to know! Isn't it funny how as these little kids talk you have to translate their words. The mom can always understand when others can't. Katelin will say something to whoever and It seems so clear to me but they will be like "what did she say?" I love it. However Liam can say IKEA like expert! :)
P.S. How was the party at Sarah's? I got so sick on Sunday, I was sad I missed it.
kim you make me laugh! I love your blog! how are things going? amber
Post a Comment