In the past five minutes I’ve had two conversations that made me realize why I love two-year-olds so much. They went like this:
8:49 a.m.
Ben: “If it’s not too late, I think I want to get Rock Band for Christmas instead of Guitar Hero. There’s one that comes with a guitar, drums, and a microphone.”
Kim: “How much is it?”
Ben: “$169.”
Kim: “Oh, I see how it is.”
Liam: “Oh, SNAP!”
8:51 a.m.
Liam: “I want to play with trains.”
Kim: “They’re still in the kitchen from when you were playing with them last night.”
Liam: “The kitchen…?”
Kim: “Do you know where the kitchen is?”
Liam: “He’s at lunch.”
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i hate it when my kitchen goes to lunch...
Liam is HILARIOUS. But I think he needs to prove it at the next Zupas lunch meeting. Teach him how to say, "thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip my mom."
Is "the kitchen" your nickname for Ben?
Post a Comment