The latest issue of
Life & Style Weekly was on display as I was checking out at the grocery store tonight, and cute little Shiloh was staring back at me with this caption: “She’s surrounded by so many siblings—and there are even more to come. Why does Shiloh feel so left out?”

What the…? First of all, how do they know she’s feeling left out? I would love to see a copy of that interview. And secondly, isn’t she like two? Who cares if she feels left out? Two-year-olds don’t have real feelings. Get a real story,
Life & Style.
11 comments:
LOL I think your post is soooooo funny. I was the eldest of 7 with my brother being born a few days after my second birthday. I loved being a part of a big family you know. I guess people think if you have more than 3 kids the kids feel left out. LOL I wonder if they interviewed Shilo to find this out?
Did you really just say "get a real story, Life & Style"?
amen. seriously.
Kim-
How are you and your cute family? I can't believe how big Liam is....he's so dang cute! Hope all is well- keep in touch!
-KeLLey
KIM, You are the funniest! Hey congrats on the house going through that is great! So post some pictures of it sometime.
I am so laughing. . Good call
Kim! I found you through Sarah... she said you posted a pic of me! Thanks for the support :)
It's good to catch up with you, your family is adorable!
Saw the same cover while in the check out line and had some similar thoughts--right on Kim!
Congrats on the new house, so-o glad it all worked out for you in the end!! Hope you're settling in well. We'd love to see some pics soon. : )
Question: where do you get your BEAUTIFUL, crisp and clean templates for your blog? Do you put them together yourself, or is there a spot you find them at?
I think the real story in the cover is why did Lance dump the olsen twin for kate?
Thanks, Zippy! I make my headers in Photoshop and then plug them into the blogger templates. I've been changing them monthly, but I'm running out of ideas so I'm thinking about taking a break. We'll see.
congrats on the house! And why isn't life and style worried about any of the other siblings? Apparently only shiloh has feelings - whatever!
Post a Comment