Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Closing #2

We closed on the newer, cuter house yesterday. I'm really excited about this kitchen:


It makes me think I'll have to start making dinner more than once a month, though. Anybody know any good recipes for beginners?

Now we just have to wait and see if it actually records this time. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow that's soooooooooooooo exciting. I'm so happy for you.
Good luck.
I've got tons of recipies.
Call me.

Maggie said...

That kitchen is so beautiful. As far as cooking goes, just start you learn as you go.

Lisa said...

Nice big kitchen. I have a really good, easy recipe that I just tried last week. Fajitas. Email me if you want it.

Mo said...

I wish my kitchen looked like that!

Morgan said...

i LOVE that kitchen. your kitchen is about the size of our entire apt in NY. ok, so maybe it's not THAT small, but it's not too much bigger!!

go to this blog called internecipes.blogspot.com, people can post whatever recipes they want, and there are a ton of awesome, easy recipes. it's one of my favorite recipe blogs.

casey! said...

looks haunted

Katie said...

CONGRATS! Get any cook book from America's Test kitchen. They have really great directions for their meals and I've only ever had one meal turn out bad.

Sarah L. said...

Love the kitchen and it has nice appliances. Great pic. It looks so big too. I love the bar area and the kitchen seem very functional. Are you planning and updating anything???
sarah

J said...

Wahoooo! Your kitchen is wonderful!

Emily said...

That's so exciting! Sweet countertops.