But here’s the best part. Remember my favorite kind of candy, which I have to buy online in bulk because it doesn’t exist in the state of Utah? The Sunflower Farmers Market sells sour strawberry belts! Now I can live in Utah for the rest of my life.
Friday, July 18, 2008
On Becoming a Permanent Utahn
I found my new favorite grocery store yesterday. It’s called Sunflower Farmers Market, and contrary to how it might sound, it’s neither outside nor temporary. It’s a real live grocery store with tons of cheap, yummy produce and bread and fresh salmon.
But here’s the best part. Remember my favorite kind of candy, which I have to buy online in bulk because it doesn’t exist in the state of Utah? The Sunflower Farmers Market sells sour strawberry belts! Now I can live in Utah for the rest of my life.
But here’s the best part. Remember my favorite kind of candy, which I have to buy online in bulk because it doesn’t exist in the state of Utah? The Sunflower Farmers Market sells sour strawberry belts! Now I can live in Utah for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am glad that you can now be a Utahn especially since you are now buying your second home here. Hey a pool party in Payson sounds fun. When ever you decide to come and swim let me know I would love to go with you.
Whoa...that was close. I read your headline as "On Becoming a Pregnant Utahn." Are you sure you really like this candy, or is it just a craving?
uh, kim... do they sell the apple sour belts, because than maybe i can begin thinking of utah as my permanent home, too.
Yaaaaaaaaaa for you.
Are you pregnant?
Seriously? Two pregnancy accusations because I found my favorite kind of candy within 20 miles of my house for the first time ever and I bought .62 pounds of it?
No, I am not pregnant.
I ove sour strawberry belts! :)
Post a Comment