
One afternoon as we were strolling around the park, a squirrel came up to check us out. My five-year-old nephew, Jacob, threw a piece of bark at the little guy and hit him right in the belly. His mom reprimanded him for trying to hurt the squirrel, but finished her lecture with, “Fortunately the bark was soft, so you didn’t hurt him.” Jacob answered, “Fortunately I GOT that guy!”
5 comments:
Hmmmm....But in Jacob's defense, it seems to me that just preceding that episode we were walking with a favorite uncle who was using little pebbles to hone his bird-pelting skills. Not that I like birds anymore, after returning home and finding that one had flown down the chimney and hung out in my home for four days. Remember the newly lacquered wood stairs I left to dry? Now they have that NYC park bench look.
Little boys are AWESOME. I especially love Jacob, who I've never met - but seems to have some SERIOUS comedic timing.
It reminds me of that post where your non-comedogenic face wash was not funny. I loved that post. PURE HILARITY.
That is funny! I am glad that you guys had such a great time. I wish we could have gone.
I just read that to John and we were both cracking up!
I'm glad you had a great trip.
I love that pic of the kids.
Post a Comment