Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nerd Alert

WARNING: Only read this if you’ve already seen Superman Returns. Seriously, I might ruin it for you if you keep reading.

Ben and I finally saw the new Superman movie last weekend. I really liked it, except for one thing. Why is there confusion about who the father of Lois Lane’s son is if Lois’s relationships with Superman and Richard White didn’t overlap?

Ben didn’t enjoy the movie as much as I did, but he had no problem with the confusion regarding Jason’s father. Why? Because, duh…the gestation period for alien fetuses is obviously longer than nine months.

That's just the kind of stuff you learn when you go to a private school called Star Trek Sci Tech Academy.

3 comments:

be said...

Ben's a genius. He gets a no-prize.

Anonymous said...

Is this my good friend kim married to my good friend Ben's blog? What a find. Thank you Bryant for this Provo Platinum moment.

I thought it was funny that even though Superman was invented by two Jewish guys, this movie did everything it could to make him look like Jesus including piercing his hands with kryptonite and then having him fall in a perfect T through space.They could have made him more like Moses or something. A little respect! Please!

Anyway. Hope you two are doing good. Nice blog.

be said...

Does that question mean that Kim is married to Ben's blog?