Friday, May 04, 2007

Burt and His Bees

Remember, back in the ‘80s, when kids would show up for swimming lessons with a solid white nose because their sunscreen had zinc in it? I used to think those kids were so cool.

I recently got the lip balm version of that sunscreen.

It doesn’t contain zinc, but it somehow leaves my lips looking ‘80s-lifeguard cool. I really shouldn’t leave the house in it because I look like a clown, but it tastes so minty fresh I can’t help putting it on 30 times a day. It’s like chewing gum without having to move my teeth.

I can’t wait until somebody makes lip balm that tastes like cookie dough ice cream. I’ll be able to just stop eating all together.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Mmmmm...delicious.

john said...

i LOVE this stuff too. and whenever i wear it i think i look like im about to faint because my lips are so white, but i dont care!

kel said...

Ok, so I realize it's not *technically* lip balm, but I thought Kim might ket a kick out of this anyway. Maybe her days of waiting are finally over. :)