I was just sitting here thinking, “Where am I going to find holdbacks for my curtains that match the curtain rods I bought three years ago?” I already tried Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Wal-Mart with no luck.
Then I remembered that Ikea opens tomorrow. Now I can buy like 30 of
these and still have money left over for an ice cream cone.
8 comments:
Are you going tomorrow?? Rob and I are celebrating our four year anniversary, and we're planning on spending it at IKEA. After many thoughts of the double stroller knocking over amazing lamps, we decided to go another day. FILL ME IN!!!
um, the apostrophe in "we're" was an accident. Really. I'm not THAT dumb. It was supposed to say "were." Did I just make it worse by causing a scene??
Happy Anniversary, Melissa! How about if I watch your kids while you two lovebirds go shopping, and then you can fill me in?
I'm planning on staying far away from that place for at least a week. You know how crazy we Utahns can be about cheap stuff...
So - we ended up going anyway, and it REALLY wasn't that bad! We got a better parking spot at IKEA than we normally do at Walmart. The lines were pretty outrageous though, so no purchases today.
aw man! i was in utah today and was thinking about going to the IKEA grand opening, but didn't. were they giving away free swedish meatballs? instead i drove back here to wyoming with two screaming kids. i'm sure you, melissa, had almost as much fun as i did. but guess what? i think ben and i are moving to bluffdale which is like a hop, skip and a jump from IKEA. dreams can come true.
Kim, look at this: http://picasaweb.google.com/bethanyjackman/SethAndiSWedding/photo#5067948679482184722. And there's more. I love it. P.S. IKEA rocks.
Bethany, that was the greatest slideshow of my life. Thanks for making all of those fun times into perfect memories. You're the cat's pajamas!
Kim, look at this:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bethanyjackman/SethAndiSWedding/photo#5067948761086563522
Liam loves me...when can I watch him!?
Post a Comment