Oooh, good shot! ;-) I am thinking Ben got some way good ones. I have some of Liam that you will seriously have to see... I'm basically all caught up on your blog now and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! One of the best ones ever. I laughed and cried. Liam is a riot! So good seeing you guys at the wedding!Bethany Jackman
they look great. fat watches are the way to go.
Hey, Bethany! You're cool. Also, you're pretty much the best photographer in the world. Nice work.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooh, good shot! ;-) I am thinking Ben got some way good ones. I have some of Liam that you will seriously have to see...
I'm basically all caught up on your blog now and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it! One of the best ones ever. I laughed and cried. Liam is a riot!
So good seeing you guys at the wedding!
Bethany Jackman
they look great. fat watches are the way to go.
Hey, Bethany! You're cool. Also, you're pretty much the best photographer in the world. Nice work.
Post a Comment