Tuesday, January 01, 2008

10 Cool Things About My Christmas Vacation

  1. Liam fell off the bed in our hotel room on the way to Colorado. It didn’t matter that we had put huge pillows all down the sides of the bed. He fell off the bottom. That’s good news for us because we can feel less guilty about keeping him in a crib until he starts Kindergarten.
  2. Liam had lots of fun hanging out with his favorite cousin, Tyson.

  3. Ben got to play Rock Band all day, every day.
  4. Since he stayed home playing video games, I got to go shopping with the girls every day.
  5. Liam went sledding for the first time.

  6. Let me introduce you to Dingo Sledding. That's a fun game where you sled behind Ben’s dad’s Durango.

  7. We created the world’s best gingerbread houses.

  8. We also created the world’s best nativity reenactment. Just check out these hard core wise men.

  9. I had my very first white Christmas.
  10. I have the best in-laws ever. You know I’m telling the truth because they don’t even read this website.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Awww. Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year, Kim.

When are you guys coming back? My new floor is almost in...

kathryn said...

yay for dingo sledding! last year we did that behind my durango and my neice broke her arm. fun times! (that's why we had to get rid of the durango... kind of like when you have to get rid of a dog that bites your neighbor's kid...)