Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Experimenting with Red

I read somewhere that almost anyone could be a redhead, and that I just had to find the right shade of red for my skin. After my last two attempts, though, I was pretty convinced that no shade of red would ever be right for me. My skin was too pink, I decided. I was destined to be a brunette for the rest of my life.

I gave it one last chance yesterday, and I think I might have found my color. I call it “darker, more subtle red with black underneath.” Liam calls it "black and o-jange." Ben thinks it's hot, and that's really all that matters.

Now if I could just figure out what to do with all of these bangs…

10 comments:

kel said...

GORGEOUS, Kim!! And with those bangs... maybe you should chop off all your hair and have a sassy pixie cut like that one style in Rock Band. :) But whatever you do, the red is hot!

Kim Dubois said...

Thanks, Earth Girl™! I wish I were brave enough to get Rock Band hair. How about if you go first?

Anonymous said...

If only I were so brave...sigh. It looks awesome.

Melissa said...

I'm a fan fo' shizzle. You're a hottie, hot, hot.

kathryn said...

so kim, love the color and... i love the bangs. in fact, last sunday i chopped off my own front locks into bangs because i was so inspired by your christmas photo. so we're bang sisters. when are we gonna hang?

Katie said...

Great color for you, but try not to convince everyone to go red....I've got to have something to make me stand out (wink).

Emily said...

Wooo Kim you look like a sassafrass! Whatever that means. I like it! Can I have your address? Email it to me, emhaycock@gmail.com
Gracias.

The Crowley's said...

Is your son a genius or something, sounds like he already knows and says is colors, he's probably potty trained already too huh. amber I also love the hair and bangs!

KT2 said...

I saw it live and in person tonight and loved it! I agree - it's your color!

Maggie said...

That looks great on you! Good job on not giving up.