Thursday, January 03, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

  1. Exercise three times per week. Last year’s no sugar on weekdays resolution didn’t really help, so it’s time to get serious about exercise. Maybe three times a week doesn’t sound serious, but it’s about 250% more than I’m doing now, so cut me some slack.
  2. Wake up before 8:00 a.m. How come Ben can function on six hours of sleep, but I need eight or nine? I should treasure my alone time before Liam wakes up—not sleep it away. Plus, what better time to exercise than when Liam’s sleeping?
  3. Pay my bills on time. Do you think the fact that I pay the bills late every month is affecting my credit score? I would hate to hurt my precious credit score.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

kathryn said...

Hmmm, maybe I should cut back my new year's resolutions to only 3. I'm at 17 right now. What am I, crazy?

KT2 said...

Sleep!! Sleep!!

Meier Family said...

Kim-
I can't believe how big Liam is getting! He is so dang cute. Love the hair by the way, it looks great. I hope all is well with you and your fam and the young women. Keep in touch! I'd love to see you when I come there in April!:)
-Kel