A casual conversation over lunch yesterday:
Ben: Parts of this pizza are the surface temperature of a black hole, and other parts are icy cold.
Kim: I didn’t know black holes were hot.
Ben: They are. Billions of degrees.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Was that reheated pizza from the pie? Because that exactly describes my breakfast this morning.
It totally was! Did you get Extreme Veggie too?
The other reason I married him (besides being perfectly nerdy) is because he likes the same kind of pizza as me.
No it was tomato. Those pizzas have way too much cheese when reheated.
what kind of cheese producing microwave do you have schmath?
it would have been a little more consistent if he compared the icy parts to the frozen tundras of Triton.
What I want to know is, where on a black hole is "the surface"?
Post a Comment